- Teams playing and representing Guiseley Juniors are expected to wear club clothing (playing kit, tracksuits, etc).
- This is agreed at the annual AGM and is normally held consistent for at least 2 years to minimise costs to teams.
- All club clothing should be purchased through the official club shop.
- No other clothing will be sanctioned and/or no use of the club badge is permitted without specific committee approval.
- To ensure safeguarding protocols are met, only squad numbers (not names or initials) should appear on club clothing, whether paid for by sponsorship or the club. The only exception would be initials on training tops if paid for by parents directly.
- Each team is responsible for finding appropriate funding for playing kit or other clothing – this is not paid for by the club, nor covered by membership fees.