Club procedure for Health and Safety.
The following guidelines should be carried out by all Managers and coaches.
- All players must wear shin guards
- Is the ball safe (i.e. not damaged)
- All equipment must be used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Playing and Training Venue
- Check the pitch, sports hall, all weather surface or field for any obstacle or
- implement which may cause harm or discomfort to any player, official or spectator.
- Check the goal posts for security and safety
- Check that the corner flags are used correctly in matches.
- Check changing facilities for security and safety
- Risk Assessment
- Carry out risk assessment on all venues used
- First Aid
- Make sure a qualified first aider is at all training and match venues with a suitable
- first aid kit
- An emergency phone should be available
Goal Post Safety
- Follow FA. Goal post safety guidelines (as per constitution)