Child Welfare

Child Welfare2019-07-29T21:48:33+01:00

This page is dedicated to information regarding Child Welfare for all members of Guiseley Juniors AFC.

You can now make a new (or renew an existing) CRC Registration online – this is now the Club’s preferred method for CRC processing. The Online Service is tested, approved, audited and used by several government departments – so all your details are protected.

Download our CRC Guidance Document to help you with the online registration process. Once you’ve read it through, go to the following link to make your application.

Please be advised that The FA’s new Online Safeguarding Children Re-certification is now up and running.

The course costs £13.95, which must be paid before you can access the course. Please visit the FA Online Courses page to log in for payment.

You will need your FA number and password to login. (There is the option to find out your password if you do not know it). You can also obtain your FA number by calling 0845 2108080.

Once payment had been submitted, you will receive a link to the County FA members’ services sites, where you can log in directly with your FAN and password and access the course. Once you have logged in, the course can be accessed by clicking on ‘My Football’ then ‘Online Courses’ on the left hand side.

This recertification process is managed by FA Learning directly. If you have any queries or issues with the online recertification process, please email the FA directly.

All receipts can be forwarded to the club Treasurer for reimbursement from the club.

The Club Welfare Officer and is the person you need to contact in order to get your CRC Registration.

You will have to arrange a convenient time to meet as he can only process your application in person as he has to verify that any documentation is valid by seeing the originals. He has all the forms required to process your application.

In addition to the documents below please also bring a passport sized colour photograph to be used on your ID card.

CRC Application Process

The types of documentation requested to complete a CRC form are decided by the Criminal Records Bureau, not by West Riding Count FA or Guiseley Juniors.

In order to complete a form accurately you will need to bring all of the following original documentation with you from the class 1 list. (No photocopies please)

Class 1 Documentation

  • Current passport (not expired)
  • Driving licence – if it is a new card style licence you will also need to bring the paper documentation that goes with it.
  • Birth Certificate – original (this mean it must be a birth certificate issued within 12 months of birth. Replacement birth certificates cannot be accepted as class 1 documentation.
  • Also please bring proof of your national insurance number.

If you are unable to bring one or more pieces of the above of documentation, then please choose further forms of identification from the list below.

Class 2 Documentation

  • Non original/Replacement birth certificate
  • Valid photo Identity Card
  • P45/P60*
  • Bank or Building Society Statement*
  • Utility Bill*
  • Valid TV Licence
  • Credit Card Statement*
  • Mortgage Statement*
  • Valid Insurance Certificate
  • Certificate of British Nationality
  • Valid Vehicle Registration Document
  • Court Summons*
  • Valid NHS Card
  • Addressed Payslip*
  • National insurance Number Card
  • Child Benefit book*
  • Connexion Card

*Documentation must be dated within the last three months.