Early set-off for this Saturday’s tournament at Taddy. No wedding for me this week, so I will be fighting fit 😉
We’ll meet at Whetherby Whaler at 08:00am sharp, for the 45 min journey to register for 09:00am.
TADCASTER ALBION – 17th ANNUAL MINI SOCCER TOURNAMENT
Venue – Riverside School, Tadcaster LS24 9JN
Date – Sat 18th May – register 9am, first match 9:30am
Format – Mixed Under 7s (7 a side)
Parking – In Coors Brewery Car Park (not at school)
YELLOWS SQUAD FOR THIS TOURNAMENT
NOTABLE RULES & REGS
- Mixed U7s – 7 a side with a maximum of 3 substitutes
- All age groups will play 6 minutes each way with a 2 minute half time break
- All teams are requested to bring a suitable match ball with them to the tournament. ‘Home team’ to supply match ball.
- Each team can nominate up to 3 substitutes for each match and up to 3 substitutions are allowed, provided that they take place with the referee’s consent during a break in play.
- Players may only play for one side in the tournament
- The Laws of Association Football apply in all matches, with the following exceptions:- No offside
– All free kicks are direct opposing players must stand at least 5 yards from the ball.
- For the avoidance of doubt:
– Goalkeepers are NOT allowed to handle the ball from back passes for U11 to U15 Infringement of this rule will result in a penalty being awarded.
– Goalkeepers are allowed outside the penalty area.
– All players are allowed into the penalty area.
– Fouls and handball offences by the defending team in the penalty area will result in a penalty kick to the attacking team.
– The ball is allowed above head height.
– After a goal, the match is restarted from the centre spot.
– Organiser’s decision is final.
- General Tournament Rules
– First team on the programme provides the match ball, sizes as per FA regulations
– Each team to provide their own first aid cover.
– No alcohol or dogs allowed on the main grass area.