View Larger Image Training 17/03/13 inside again Hi All The weather forecast is a bit unclear I’m not sure if it’s going to be football in a flood or soccer in the sun so I’ve decided to go indoors again just to be on the safe side. Any question please give me a call 07771866303 Thanks Kev By Kevin Harrison|2018-04-12T16:58:26+01:00March 16th, 2013|Under 6s Development|0 Comments Share news easily with friends & family on Twitter, Facebook and email. FacebookTwitterEmail About the Author: Kevin Harrison Related Posts Christmas Party 9th December Sign Up Day 9th December Training 29/10/17 Half Term Break 22/10/17 Football Training 01/10/2017 Leave A Comment Cancel replyComment Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.