Kit process for managers
- Buy club kit through the official club shop (NOT the main Pendle website) SEE BUTTON AT BOTTOM OF PAGE.
(NB: our prices are the same as the main site with no mark-up; however we need orders to go through the club shop so that we are able to claim our annual rebate to use towards our equipment spend!)
- At the “checkout” input your contact details for delivery and billing – then BEFORE you proceed to payment there are two tick boxes
- Terms to agree to – TICK THIS
- Cheque payments – TICK THIS
- By selecting these, the order will complete the order but no money needs to be paid
- You will get a confirmation email.
- Agree all printing and customisation with Pendle (you will get a email with proofs and need to reply/confirm, sometimes there are changes you need to make to logos, numbers etc – so might take a couple of emails back/forth…).
- When you are happy with everything on the order, send the final PDFs and confirmations to the Club Treasurer so payment can be made (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Whilst all the above is being worked through, please ensure your sponsor is transferring funds to the club in the meantime.
- Payments as follows:-
- Name: Guiseley Junior FC
- Sort code: 20-48-42
- Account: 90358185
- Reference (example): U11 Whites Kit 20-21
- Once the money is in the club account, and you have sent the final confirmation/PDF proofs to the Club Treasurer then the order will be paid for by the club.
Note: If there are items not available on the club shop that you think would be good to include, please contact our Treasurer via email (email@example.com)