For each player you must provide:
- A Passport size photograph
- A COPY of their birth certificate
Each manager needs to attach the players photograph to the corresponding birth certificate with the players name marked on the back of the picture, you will need a minimum of 5 players for a team.
In the envelope you will require a letter with the following information:
- The name of the team you will be managing. IE club, age group and colour
(EXAMPLE Guiseley Juniors Under 7 Greens)
- Managers name
- Managers Email address
- Managers Contact phone number
- Team website page address
- List the names of all the players you are registering in the envelope
(see Players ID Card Form – print it and fill in)
- The correct amount of money £3 per player ( collect this from your parents then put one cheque in for the full amount, made payable to KEYBURY YOUTH LEAGUE
- A stamped address envelope to yourself big enough for all the ID cards to fit in.
- The keybury address on the envelope is below
Mr E Presland
33 Thwaites Brow Road
Any Questions give me a call.