It’s local Derby time again this weekend and, up to press, the match is still on.
Though the forecast is for rain the game is on at this moment in time – stay tuned to this page for updates as I get them.
*UPDATE* – The council have given permission to go ahead subject to referees decision on the pitch playability. I will check on Saturday to see if it is OK to play.[/box]
Kick-off 10:00am as usual, please arrive at least 30 mins prior to kick-off.
Please leave a comment to tell the management team that your boy will be attending.
Andy & Jim