By signing this form:
- If my son / daughter is injured whilst playing football / travelling to and from football events and I cannot be contacted, I hereby give my consent for my child to receive medical attention
- I consent to the Club registering my son/daughter as a member of Guiseley Junior FC and registering them with relevant leagues and The FA
- I understand that by way of Club Membership my son/daughter is not automatically entitled to play in any competitive football as entered by the Club. Team selection is by the Team Manager only and his decision is FINAL
- I agree to observe Club rules & policies (including fines) and that of The F.A. and County F.A. and all Competitions in which the Club participates
- I agree that I will not at any time leave my child unattended and if I nominate an appropriate adult this will be advised to the team manager
- I confirm I have settled all financial liabilities with any other Club, League and, or The FA (including return of kit or equipment)
- I agree and consent to all sections of the guidance notes appended to this application form
WEB SITE CONSENT
Please tick the box (above) if you DO NOT wish your child’s photo be published on the club’s website. NB: If you have ticked this box because the child is a Ward of Court or other legal restriction please inform the Club Welfare Officer so additional safeguarding policies can be implemented.
Please note that the Club needs to seek FA approval for any player over the age of 10 who is seeking to register for a club in England and who has previously been registered for a club abroad (including the other Home Associations), or who is a foreign national seeking to register for the first time in this country. Please tick the box (above) if this DOES apply.
Read further information regarding our club philosophy or if you are new and would like to join a team.