Presentation Night 2015 /16 Format Friday 1st July 2016.
5.00 Prompt meet rear entrance (for Set-Up)
5.45 for Prompt Start @ 6.00
7.45 for Prompt Start @ 8.00
Main Evening Close
Managers to clear up
9.45 to 10.00
Yeadon, Cricket Club
Open for drinks 7.30 onwards
- OPEN – H & S Procedures (both Sessions)
- Welcome & Guiseley Juniors “Club/ Season Overview” (both Sessions)
- Introduction of “Special Guest” (both Sessions)
- “Murray Watson’s Captain’s Award” (2nd Session Only)
- “Club Special Award” (2nd Session Only)
- “Life Member” Award (2nd Session Only)
- Team Managers – “Squad Awards” League / Cup Trophies & Manager’s Speeches (both Sessions)
As per previously issued “Running Order” / Only the League Trophy, or Cup should be presented and NOT individual player’s awards.
Raffle Draw (both Sessions)
CLOSE (both Sessions)
Health and Safety
Entry & Exit – a. Entry via Left Hand staircase for both sessions
- People for the 2nd session should not arrive before 7.30 and NOT enter the Town Hall until everyone has exited the 1st Session at approximately 7.45 (Purchasing Raffle Tickets on the entry)
- First Session Exit via Right Hand staircase
- Exit for second session via both staircases
Stage Stairs – As in previous year’s entry to the Stage is for Managers, Officials ONLY and players when collecting awards.
When Players enter and exit the stage they will do so via a pair of temporary stairs with no hand rails. It is therefore essential that we have a minimum of two Managers, officials or helpers located at each staircase to help usher the player onto and off the stage, with their awards.
Parents and guests should sit in the middle area of the hall leaving the sides for the players.
Teams should sit in their teams, with their Managers / Coaches in the areas as shown on seating layout.
Raffle – Every Member will be expected to purchase a minimum of one ticket on entry. At the end of each session there will be a draw will take place (Funds will be given to a designated charity).
The ticket holder will have to be in attendance to collect the prize, or another ticket will be drawn and so on until there is a winner.
- All Teams Attendance – It is expected that all squads will be in attendance, to collect their awards.
- Session Retention – This year we have again split the evening into two sessions which will hopefully keep the sessions to a maximum of 1 ¾ Hours. It is therefore expected that everyone will stay for the full duration of their session and support the other players receiving their awards and not leave after they have collected their own award.
- Orderly Conduct – Although we appreciate the players will be excited, it would be hoped that managers and parents would ensure that their children are well behaved and listen to ALL the Managers “overview” speeches and applaud ALL teams appropriately.
Managers & Coaches are expected to sit with their squad and ensure that they behave appropriately.
Talking over speeches, booing and jeering of other teams should not allowed!