This page will bring you up-to-date with everything happening at Guiseley Juniors.
There is so much work that goes on behind the scenes at a club the size of ours, that it is often easy to take things for granted; my boy turns up to play, pays his subs and that’s you done. We hope for more. We want you to be as involved, as engaged in her progress as we are – and boy are we. We take it very seriously.
This page should bring you, as a parent:
- New on what’s going on around the club
- Upcoming events and meetings
- Social gatherings the club will look to create to get everyone getting to know each other and the club
- New legislation and rules that are directly applicable to junior football
- The latest on your team, your own age group as a whole and other teams in general
- Ways you can become more involved, should you want to
- Ideas for fundraising – help us help you, and your child, by providing the additional funds we need to continue to provide a high standard club for your child to be involved with
If your coach or manager is not providing you with information you would like; ask him/her. Part of their remit as a manager is to keep you informed and this is the place for it to happen!